Instructors’ Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu, has distributed an enlistment notice for post of Special Teacher. Check opening separation, instructive capability, age limit, choice cycle, online application connect.
TN TRB Teacher Recruitment 2021:
‘ Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu, has distributed an enlistment notice for post of Special Teacher. Qualified and intrigued up-and-comers can apply for TN TRB Special Teacher Recruitment through online mode from 31 March 2021 on trb.tn.nic.in. The last date for submitting TN TRB Teacher Application is 24 April 2021
A sum of 1598 opening are accessible for Craft Instructor (sewing), Art Master, Music Teacher, Physical Education Teacher under Tamil Nadu School Educational Subordinate Service
TRB TN Special Exam will be held 27 August 2021. The applicants can check more subtleties on TN Special Teacher 2021, for example, opening separation, instructive capability, age limit, choice interaction, online application interface beneath.
|Notification||TN TRB Teacher Recruitment 2021 for 1598 Special Teacher Posts, Apply Online @trb.tn.nic.in from 31 March|
|Last Date of Submission||Apr 24, 2021|
|Organization||Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Education Qual||Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications|
- Beginning Date of Online Application – 31 March 2021
- Last date for accommodation of utilization through Online mode – 24 April 2021
- Date of Online Computer Based Examination – 27 August 2021
TN TRB Special Teacher Vacancy Details
Unique Teacher – 1598 + Backlog Vacancies:
- Specialty Instructor(sewing) – 341
- Workmanship Master – 365
- Music Teacher – 91
- Actual Education Teacher – 801
Qualification Criteria for TN TRB Special Teacher Posts
Instructive and Technical Qualification:
- Art Instructor(sewing) – A pass in +2 under 10+2 example. A declaration in needle work and dress making (Higher Grade) and Embroidery (Higher Grade)/Diploma in Costume Designing and Dress makings gave by the Board of 10 Technical Education and Training, Chennai/Industrial School Certificate and Technical Teacher’s endorsement.
- Workmanship Master – A Pass in +2 under 10+2 example. Degree with Drawing and Painting of a perceived University in the State endorsed by UGC or its same or Diploma in Painting or Diploma in Drawing of Annamalai University or A Diploma in Paintings or Commercial Arts or Modeling of the Government College of Arts and Crafts or Government Technical Examinations (Higher Grade) in Free Hand Outline and Model Drawing or Government Diploma in Drawing or a Certificate gave by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Architecture and Sculpture, Mamallapuram; and Technical Teachers Certificate; (or) A Diploma in Fine Arts, granted by the Director of Technical Education or a Degree in Fine Arts granted by the Madras University or the Bharathiyar University or some other identical Diploma/Degree in Fine Arts gave by different Universities and sheets perceived by University Grants Commission
- Music Teacher – A Pass in +2 under 10+2 example. Degree with Music of a perceived University endorsed by UGC in the State or its same/Sangeetha Bhushana of Annamalai University/Sangeetha Vidwan title in Music granted by the Director of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu/Sangeetha Siromani of the Madras University/Diploma in Music of the Madras University or Madurai Kamaraj University/Government Technical Examination Certificate (Higher Grade) in Music with 40% in Music (Theory and Practical independently) under the expanded course; and Technical Teachers Certificate ; (or) Diploma in Music Teaching granted by the Director of Government Examinations; (or) Teachers Certificate in Indian Music gave by the Director of Government Examinations
- Actual Education Teacher – A Pass in +2 under 10+2 example. Higher Secondary (Class XII or its same) with in any event half checks from perceived board; (or) Candidates who have finished the Higher Secondary assessment (+2) or its same and have taken an interest in games/games at any rate school/school/locale level as per the and National Council for Teacher Education.
TN TRB Special Teacher Age Limit:
- 40 Years
Determination Criteria for TN TRB Special Teacher Posts
The determination will be done based on:
- PC based assessment
- Endorsement Verification
Instructions to Apply for TN TRB Special Teacher Recruitment 2021 ?
- Qualified and intrigued can apply just through online mode on trb.tn.nic.in from 31 March to 24 April 2021.
- TRB TN PG Assistant Exam Fee:
- For SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates – Rs.250/ –
- Other – Rs.500/ –
Official Website : Click Here
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles
Get Daily Govt Job News in 2020 – 2021, Official Notification on Your Email. Subscribe Now My youtube Channel for latest Govt job notification.
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.
Government Jobs Group : https://www.facebook.com/
You Tube Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/