SSC CR CHSL Admit Card 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Region (CR) has uploaded the admit card for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (CHSL) 2020-21 Candidates can download SSC CHSL admit card from the official website of SSC Central Region (CR) i.e. sscer.org using their Registration ID or Roll Number or Name and Date of Birth.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 will held from 12 to 26 April 2021. SSC CR CHSL Admit Link is given below. The candidates, who opted their exam centre within Uttar Pradesh & Bihar State, can download SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021, directly, through the link below.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2020-21
General, OBC, EWS Candidates
SC, ST, PH Candidates
Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode.
- Online Application Start06 November 2020
- Registration Last Date26 December 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date28 December 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date (Offline)30 December 2020
- Exam Date12-26 April 2021
- Admit Card Available27 March 2021
- Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Vacancy Post Details
- Lower Division Clerk, LDC/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, JSA.
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant.
- Data Entry Operator, DEO.
- Total Vacancy : 4726 Post
Age Lmit as on 01/01/2021
- Min. Age18 Years
- Max. Age27 Years
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Registered Candidates can Download Admit Card
|Download Tier I Admit Card (CR Region)||Click Here|
|Download Tier I Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Vacancy Details Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|