SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – 2020 SSC Has Started the Online Form for SSC 10+2 Recruitment 2019 for opening CHSL Posts of Postal Assistants and DEO, LDC SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Submit Online Application Form 10+2 Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2019 Updates Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – 2020
Detail of Vacancies :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA):
- Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA):
- Information Entry Operator (DEO):
- Information Entry Operator, Grade A:
Opening will be resolved at the appointed time. Refreshed opening position will be transferred on the site of the Commission every once in a while (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’sCorner-> Tentative Vacancy).
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020) :
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years. (for example Up-and-comers conceived not before 02-08-1993 and not later than 01-08-2002). Insights concerning the Age Relaxation is Provided on the Below Detailed Advertisement.
Pay Scale :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band – 1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-overhauled).
- Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.2400 (pre-overhauled).
- Information Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.2400 (pre-overhauled).
- Information Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.2400 (pre-overhauled).
Instructive Qualification (As on 01.01.2020) :
For LDC/JSA, PA/SA, DEO (aside from DEOs in C&AG): The competitors more likely than not breezed through twelfth Standard or equal assessment from a perceived Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): twelfth Standard go in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a perceived Board or proportionate.
Note: Candidates who have not yet obtained yet will get the instructive capability and produce narrative proof from the Board/University in help thereof as on 01-01-2020will additionally be qualified.
Application Fee :
Expense payable: Rs 100/ – (Rs. one hundred in particular). Ladies competitors and applicants having a place with Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities(PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) qualified for reservation are excluded from installment of charge.
Instructions to Pay Fee :
Charge can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by utilizing Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by creating SBI Challan.
Instructions to Apply :
Intrigued qualified up-and-comers ought to apply Online just for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019. Some other method of accommodation of utilization would not be acknowledged For point by point ad and technique sign on to http://ssconline.nic.in Online accommodation of use will begin on 03.12.2019 and close on 10.01.2020.
- Competitors Should Visit to the Official Website.
- Applications must be submittedin online mode just at the official site of SSC Headquarters for example https://ssc.nic.in.
- The way toward filling on the web application for the assessment comprises of two sections:
- Once Registration.
- Filling on the web Application for the Examination.
- For One-time Registration, click on “Register Now” connect gave in “Login” Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- Once Registration process requires topping off of following data:
- Fundamental Details
- Extra Details and Contact Details
- Transferring of the checked pictures of visa size photo and mark.
- After consummation of enlistment process, “Essential Details” can be changed just twice.
- Login to online framework through your “Enrollment Number‟ and secret word.
- Snap “Apply‟ interface in “Consolidated Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019‟ Section under “Most recent Notifications” tab.
- Contend your revelation by tapping on “I concur” check take care of, top off captcha code.
- See and confirm the data gave by you and “Present” the Application.
- Continue to make charge paymentif you are not absolved from installment of expense.
- At the point when application is effectively submitted, it will be acknowledged ‘Temporarily’. Up-and-comer should take printout of the application structure for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ isn’t required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
Last Date:- 10.01.2020
SSC CHSL 2019 – 2020 Important Dates :
Dates for submission of online applications : 03.12.2019 to 10.01.2020
Last Date of Receipt of Application : 10.01.2020 (23:59)
Last date for making online fee payment : 12.01.2020 (23:59)
Last date for generation of offline Challan : 14.01.2020 (23:59)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) : 16.01.2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) : 16 to 27 March,2020(CBE)
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) : 28.06.2020
Important Link Area