RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 Advt No. 06/2019-20 Veterinary Officer Jobs Rajasthan Public Service Commission पशु चिकित्सा अधिकारी RPSC Veterinary Officer Vacancies 2019 900 Posts RPSC Veterinary Officer Selection Process and Age Criteria Latest Jobs RPSC Veterinary Officer Pay Scale How To Apply for Veterinary Officer RPSC Veterinary Officer Online Form Recruitment News RPSC Veterinary Officer Job Notification pdf Out Apply Online 2019 राजस्थान पशु चिकित्सा अधिकारी भर्ती RPSC Veterinary Officer Vacancy RPSC Jobs rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Online Application RPSC Veterinary Officer Apply Online
RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019
About Recruitment :-
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Ajmer has declared the enrollment of Veterinary Officer in Rajasthan. The all out number of posts are 900. Intrigued and qualified competitors can apply. The Starting of online application is 25/10/2019 and the Last date of online application is 24/11/2019 .
|Name Of Department
||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
|Total Number Of Vacancies
|Starting Date of Online application
|Last Date Of Submit Online application
Details Of Vacancies : No. of Vacancies : – 900
Age Criteria (01/01/2020):-
Candidate age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 40 years.
Pay Scale :-
Stipend for the selected candidates is Level 14 Pay Matrix as a Fixed Pay.
1. Education QFour year certification in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or its proportionate from a perceived University.
2. Working information on Hindi written in Devnagri Script and information on Rajasthani Culture.
Application Fee :-
For General & Other State – Rs. 350 /-
For OBC / BC – Rs. 250 /-
For SC/ ST – Rs. 150 /
Selection Process :-
Selection Will be on the Basis of:-
How To Apply:-
Up-and-comers who need to apply can present their applications through the official site :-
- Visit the official website
- First, click on “Register” and register themselves.
- After Registration Go to Login Panel and fill Registration Number & Password and Click on “submit”
- Fill Contact Details/ Personal Details etc.
- Upload The self-attested copies of all relevant certificates & testimonials in support of age, qualification, and caste.
- Now click On Print/Download Application Form.
- Candidate should keep a copy of the application form for their record.
Important Dates :-
|Starting Date of Online Application
|Closing Date of Online Application
Important Link Area