OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Odisha SSSC Radiographer Vacancy 2020 – 2021 OSSSC Apply Online 2021 for 800 Posts of Pharmacist and Radiographer How to Apply for Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Pharmacist and Radiographer-2020
OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
Applications are welcomed from qualified contender for topping off the accompanying 600 Posts of Pharmacist and Radiographer. Applicants Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit and Other Related Information From Below… …
|Origination Name||Odisha Sub- Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Name of Post||Pharmacist & Radiographer|
|No. of Vacancy||800 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
Marks on Work Experience
|Application Submission Start Date||07.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06.02.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancy|
|Pharmacist (Contractual)||600 Posts|
|Radiographer (Contractual)||200 Posts|
Age Limit :
An applicant more likely than not achieved the age of 21 years and should not be over the age of 32 years as on the date of commercial.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the up-and-comers having a place with SC/ST/SEBC/Women class and by absolute time of administration delivered in safeguard administration in the event of Ex-Servicemen.
Pay Scale :
|Name of the post||Scale of Pay and Pay matrix level||Consolidated monthly remuneration (Revised)|
|Pharmacist (Contractual)||Pay Scale 25500-81100, Pay Matrix level-7, Cell-01||Rs.9500/-|
|Radiographer (Contractual)||Pay Scale 25500-81100, Pay Matrix level-7, Cell-01||Rs.9500/-|
Instruction Qualification :
Drug specialist –
- Up-and-comers probably passed +2 Science Examinations under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/same and Diploma in Pharmacy from Government Medical College and Hospitals of the State/some other perceived private foundations properly affirmed by A.I.C.T.E. also, assessment led by the Odisha Pharmacy Board.
- They more likely than not enlisted their names in Pharmacist Council in the State and have substantial enrollment testament as on the date of ad.
- Competitors probably breezed through +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or same and passed Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT) from any Government or some other private foundations perceived by Government of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). In the event that any applicant has gotten higher capabilities, similar to Bachelor in Medical Radiation Technology (BMRT) or Master in Medical Radiation Technology (MRT), they will likewise be qualified to apply, if they have acquired the fundamental capability, i.e., Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology (DMRT).
- They probably enrolled their names in Radiographers Council in the State and have legitimate enlistment endorsement as on the date of ad.
- An applicant should have the option to talk, peruse and compose Odia and have-
- finished the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or
- breezed through Matriculation or comparable assessment with Odia as the vehicle of assessment in non-language subjects; or
- Passed Odia as language subject in the last assessment of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution perceived by the Government of Odisha or Central Government; or
- breezed through an assessment in Odia in M.E. School Standard directed by the School and Mass Education Department.
Application Fee :
All candidates, other than SC, ST, and Persons with Disabilities Category, need to pay Examination charge of Rs.100/ – between 07.01.2021 to 30.01.2021.
Method Of Payment :
The charge can be saved through online mode by signing into the OSSSC site: www.osssc.gov.in under the Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.- 104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”. The itemized guidelines for online installment of Examination charge have been clarified under ADVERTISEMENT underneath. Charge once paid won’t be discounted under any conditions.
The most effective method to Apply :
There are numerous applicants who needs to apply for these Posts. Thus, Here we are giving the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Competitors can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online for OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of OSSSC.
- Snap on Online Application.
- Snap on New User and Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Snap on Final Submission.
- Remove a Print from Application.
Choice Process :
- Composed Exam
- Imprints on Work Experience
Important Dates for OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment :
|Online Payment of Examination Fee||07.01.2021||30.01.2021|
|Submit of Online Application||07.01.2021||06.02.2021|
Important Link Area for OSSSC Pharmacist Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||Pharmacist & Radiographer|
|Apply Online||Available from 07.01.2021|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles
Get Daily Govt Job News in 2020 – 2021, Official Notification on Your Email. Subscribe Now My youtube Channel for latest Govt job notification.
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.
Government Jobs Group : https://www.facebook.com/
You Tube Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/