Oberoi Hotel Recruitment 2021 Oberoi Group Hiring the Freshers and Experienced Candidates 2021 Latest Jobs in Oberoi Hotel and Resorts 2021 Oberoi Hotel opportunity for Fresher Candidates Apply Online For Jobs in Oberoi Hotel
About Oberoi Hotel:
Oberoi Group is a worldwide lodging organization with its administrative center in Delhi. The establishments of the Oberoi Group goes back to 1934 when Rai Bahadur Man Mohan Singh Oberoi, the author Chairman of the gathering purchased from an Englishman; two properties – The Clarke’s in Delhi and The Clarke’s in Shimla. Before very long Mr. Oberoi, helped by his two children, Tilak Raj Singh Oberoi and Prithvi Raj Singh Oberoi proceeded with the extension of their gathering with properties both in India and abroad. Today P.R.S. is the Chairman of the Oberoi Group. The Group additionally works The Clarke’s in Shimla and the Maidens Hotel, Delhi.
|Company Name||Oberoi Group|
|CEO||Vikram S. Oberoi|
|Founder||Mohan Singh Oberoi|
Detail of Current Openings in Oberoi Hotel:
As we realize that Oberoi Group Hotels are one of the biggest Hotel and Resort in Pan India. the enlistment cycle is normalized, yet key and adaptable Interviews are led with the individual useful head and HR group. Here we are giving you the data with respect to the Oberoi Group Hotel Recruitment. So every one of Those Candidates who need or want to be work with the Oberoi Group Hotel can Check their Daily reports in regards to the work opening here on this page. and furthermore visit the Official site of Oberoi Group Hotel.
|Hiring Process||Eligibility||Apply Link|
|Graduate Hiring||1. Applicants should be between 19 years and below 25 years of age.
2. Applicants who will be completing or have completed their graduation from a recognized University in any stream may apply to us as an Operations Assistant
|Executive Hiring||1. Applicant should be above 21 years of age.
2. Applicants should have completed their graduation, post-graduation, or technical degree from a recognized College or University.
|Direct Hiring||1. Applicants should be between 19 years and below 25 years of age
2. Applicants with a three-year diploma or degree in any discipline may apply
3. Applicants should be fluent in English, have a positive attitude and possess a pleasing personality
4. Prior work experience is not mandatory
Enrollment Process in Oberoi Hotel:
- Contact with Human Resources – Creating a one-point contact for up-and-comers.
- Beginning screening and meetings.
- Online appraisal – a test that estimates competency and aptitudes through a mix of character evaluation, conduct based appraisal and PC versatile intelligent thinking evaluation.
- Last meeting – Final communication with the Hotel head/Corporate head.
- Procedural conventions – Closure on all documentation and shared acknowledgment.
- Joining and onboarding – Welcome and acceptance into the Company.
- Meal Sales
- Food and Beverage
- Front Office
- Housekeeping and Horticulture
- Data Technology
- Inner Audit
- Kitchen Stewarding
- Materials Management
- Deals and Marketing
- Spa and Health Club
- We are focused on the development and improvement of our kin
- We are submitted in guaranteeing inward development for all open doors opening up in the Company
- Chances of development are accessible for the individuals who are open for migration and portability isn’t a worry
- On the off chance that you might want to be a piece of The Oberoi Group, if it’s not too much trouble total the application structure beneath.
Step by step instructions to Apply in Oberoi Hotel:
Those Candidates who are Interested And Eligible May Apply Online For Current Jobs for Assistant Position/Executive Position. You can Fill an Online Application Form for Your Desired posts. On the off chance that You Will be Shortlisted. HR group will Contact You for Further Process. Likewise, you can join your Resume’s Soft duplicate while you are presenting your Online Application structure in the connection underneath…
Corporate Human Resources,
7 – Sham Nath Marg,
New Delhi – 110054
Telephone: +91 11 23890505
Timings: Monday to Friday, 9.30 am to 6.00 pm