National Institute of Immunology (NII) is an autonomous research study institute located in New Delhi, under the Division of Biotechnology (DBT) for research in immunology. NII was developed on 24 June 1981, with Prof. M. G. K. Menon as Chairman of its regulating body. It has its origins in the ICMR– WHO Study & Training Centre in Immunology at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi, which was combined with NII in 1982.
NII Employment 2020; National Institutes of Immunology (NII) has actually released notification for filling out 24 vacancies for the message of Specialist, Technical Office & Various Blog Posts.
NII Openings Information And Facts:–.
- Technical Officer-I– 05 Articles.
- Technician-I– 03 Messages.
- Technician-II– 02 Message.
- Tradesman (Plumber)– 01 Article.
- Monitoring Aide– 07 Messages.
- Junior Assistant-II– 01 Message.
- Experienced Job Assistant– 05 Blog posts.
NII Selection Process will be based Created Examination & Trade/Skill/ Computer Proficiency Test.
All wanting to and qualified applicants will use ON-LINE after pleasing themselves that they are eligible based on the conditions of this employment. Interested candidate may apply and also send the application before the closing day. The details are given up the main notice.
Category:– Other Field.
Job Area:— New Delhi.
Work Title:– Professional, Technical Workplace & Various Messages.
No. of Post:– 24 Articles.
Salary:– 7th CPC Pay Matrix. (Check Out Authorities Alert).
- Technical Officer-I– M.Sc. or comparable credentials.
- Technician-I– Matric with Scientific research plus 2 years full-time Diploma in Medical Laboratory Modern technology program.
- Technician-II– Matric with ITI certification in Electrical Trade with three years pertinent experience in a reputed Lab/ Industrial Facility including instruction in an identified workshop.
- Tradesman (Plumbing Technician)– ITI Certificate in Plumbing Trade.
- Monitoring Aide– Graduate.
- Junior Assistant-II– 12th course OR Matching Qualification from a Recognized Board or University with keying rate of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- Experienced Work Aide– Matric OR Matching Credentials from a Recognized Board. For even more information Check out Authorities Notice.
Age Limit:– Minimum & Optimum age restriction is 18 to thirty years As on 17/02/2020. (Review Authorities Notice).
- GEN/ OBC– Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-servicemen– No Charge.
- Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Charge Card & Electronic Banking. (Check Out Official Alert).
Just how to Apply:– Check Out Enrollment|Login to Apply Online Application. Check Out Official Alert.
Beginning Date for Submission of Online Application— 26/01/2020. (Check Out Official Alert).
Last Date:– 17th February, 2019.
Download Authorities Notification:– Go here.
Company Web site:– www.nii.res.in.