NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2020: Office of the Objective Director, National Health And Wellness Goal (NHM), Assam has actually released the notice for 6-Months Certificate in Area Health (CHH) for the recruitment to the message of Neighborhood Health Police Officer (CHO). Qualified candidates can apply online for NHM Assam Area Wellness Police officer Posts on nhm.assam.gov.in on or before 20 July 2020.
Prospect who effectively completes NHM CCE 2020 will certainly get certification from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and also will certainly be uploaded at the Wellness & Wellness Centres – Below Centers.
Choice Process for NHM Assam CHO Blog Posts
The qualified prospects will be picked based on the aggregate portion safeguarded by the candidate in the last qualifying degree/ diploma (pointed out in Important Criteria). The picked candidate has to sign surety bond promptly after the placement in the Program Study Centre
|Last Date of Online Application – 20 July 2020|
NHM Assam CHO Vacancy Details:
|Community Health Officer (CHO)- 660 Posts
1. SMK Civil Hospital, Nalbari – 60
2. 200 Bedded Civil Hospital, Goalpara – 60
3. Bongaigaon District Hospital, Bongaigaon – 60
4. Mangaldai Civil Hospital, Darrang – 60
5. SM Dev Civil Hospital, Cachar – 60
6. Karimganj Civil Hospital, Karimganj – 60
7. LGB Civil Hospital, Tinsukia – 60
8. Sivasgar Civil Hospital, Sivasagar – 60
9. SKK Civil Hospital, Golaghat – 60
10. North Lakhimpur Civil Hospital, Lakhimpur – 60
11. BP Civil Hospital, Nagaon – 60
|B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing – Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from a recognized Institute / Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute or University from a recognized institute or University / GNM Course Passed & registered with Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council|
|30 Years (40 years for the SCs and STs)|
Salary/Remuneration During the Course:
|1. For In-service Candidates – Respective Remuneration/Salary per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months
2. For Other Candidates – Stipend Rs. 10,000/- per month + Rs. 10,000/- per month for Fooding / Lodging for a maximum of six months
On successful completion of the course, the CHOs, if absorbed under NHM will receive Rs. 25,000/ per month and performance based incentives up to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
How to Apply for NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2020 ?
|Eligible and interested can apply online on official website at https://nhm.assam.gov.in on or before 20 July 2020|
|Official Notification Download Here: Click Here
NHM Assam CHO Recruitment Notification PDF : Click Here
Official Website Link : Click Here