NCL Technician Admit Card 2020 NCL Assistant Foreman Admit Card 2020 Hall Ticket Call letter 2020 Download Exam Date Northern Coalfields Technician Exam Date Download Admit card.
About NCL Technician Recruitment :
NCL Has Recently Invited Online Application To Fill 512 Posts Of Technician and Assistant Foreman Posts. The Online Application Was Invited From 03 August 2020 Till 25 August 2020. Get All Other Details Below.
|Origination Name||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|Name of Post||Technician & Assistant Foreman|
|No. of Vacancy||512 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Application Submission Date||03/08/2020 (00:01 AM) to 25/08/2020
|Detailed Syllabus||NCL Technician & Assistant Foreman Detailed Syllabus|
About Exam Date :
After Online Applications, Screening Of Applications Will be Done. Those Applications Who Have Incorrect Photograph, Invalid Signature And Other Discrepancies Will Be Rejected And Will Not Be Entertained For Written Exam Process.
|Position Name||Exam Date|
|Assistant Foreman (E&T) (Trainee) Grade C||27.12.2020|
|Assistant Foreman (Mechanical) (Trainee) Grade C||27.12.2020|
|Technician Fitter (Trainee) Cat. III||27.12.2020|
|Technician Electrician (Trainee) Cat. III||27.12.2020|
|Technician Turner (Trainee) Cat. III||27.12.2020|
|Technician Machinist (Trainee) Cat. III||27.12.2020|
|Technician Welder (Trainee) Cat. II||27.12.2020|
NCL Technician / Assistant Foreman Admit Card 2020 – Available NOW
सूचना /Notice: दिनांक 27/12/2020 को आयोजित होने वाली लिखित परीक्षा हेतु वाराणसी स्थित दो परीक्षा केन्द्रो को निरस्त करते हुए उनके स्थान पर नए परीक्षा केंद्र आवंटन के संबंध मे / Regarding Change in Two test Centers against Cancellation of Two test Centers at Varanasi for written test scheduled on 27/12/2020
Determination Process :
The NCL Technician and Assistant Foreman Recruitment Will Be Completed Through A Written Test.
After The Written Test Scrutiny/check Will Be Done For Those Who Qualify Minimum Passing Marks In The Written Exam.
Test Center :
- The Written Test will be directed at various focuses in District Singrauli, M.P. and District Sonebhadra,
- U.P. Candidates may give their request for inclination to test focuses while filling their Online Application structure.
- Contingent upon the quantity of candidates, the Management may coordinate the Written Test in other contiguous urban communities.
- Notwithstanding, the Management maintains all authority to drop/assign any Center at its attentiveness.
- Applicants can’t guarantee any Center selected by them as an issue of right.
As indicated by The Official Notification, There Is No Tentative Exam Schedule. However, It Is Expected that The NCL May Conduct The Technician and Assistant Foreman Exam In November 2020. Updates Or News Will Be Provided Here Time To Time. So Candidates Are Suggested To Visit This Post Regularly For Further Alerts.
Concede Card :
NCL Technician and Assistant Foreman Admit Card Will Be Available On The Official. The Admit card Will Be Available 10 Days Before The Exam Date. The Exact NCL Technician and Assistant Foreman Admit Card Date Will Be Info. Before long When Available. The Candidates Will Be Able To Download Their Admit Card By Their User Id And Password.
Step by step instructions to Download NCL Technician Admit Card :
Find a way To Download NCL Technician Admit Card:-
- Go To Official Website – http://nclcil.in/
- Snap on “भर्ती” Tab Available On The Bottom Of Official Website.
- Snap On “विभिन्न पर्यवेक्षकीय एवं तकनीशियन पदो मे सीधी भर्ती हेतु रोजगार अधिसूचना/Employment Notification for Direct enrollment to different Supervisory and Technician Posts(Date:14 July 2020)” Link.
- After Click At The Above Link ” Download Admit Card Link” Will Be Available.
- Notice Your User Id and Password Or Date Of Birth To Download your Admit Card.
- Remove A Print From Your Admit Card.
- In the event that your Admit Card Has Any Discrepancy Like Different name, Photograph, Exam Center Not Mentioned, Kindly Contact To The Official Department Through The Details Provided Below.
सिंगरौली , (म०प्र०) भारत – 486889
दूरभाष : 07805-266670
फैक्स : 07805-266640
Contact for any clarification/ query: Office Hours- 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
Excluding Lunch hours (01:00 PM to 02:00 PM)
09:00 AM to 01:00 PM (Saturday)
Office shall remain close on Sunday
Landline Phone numbers: 07805-256573 / you may also write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Composed Exam Pattern :
- The Written Test Will Comprise Of Objective Type Questions With 04 Choices of Answer.
- There Will Be No Negative Marking For Any Wrong Answer.
- The Written Test Will Be Bilingual ( Hindi/English ).
- The Total Questions Will Be 100.
- All out Marks Will Be 100.
- Time Duration For Written Test Will Be an hour and a half ( 01:30 hrs).
Exam Subjects :
|Part A||Technical Sections Pertaining To The Relevant Post||70 Marks|
Intelligence, Mental Ability, Aptitude etc.
Minimum Qualifying Marks :
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Cut-Off Marks ( Out Of 100 Marks )|
|UR , EWS||50 Marks|
|SC/ ST/ ESM/ OBC-NCL/ PwBD||40 Marks|
Important Link Area for NCL Technician Admit Card :
|NCL Technician Admit Card||Available NOW|
|NCL Technician Recruitment||NCL Technician Recruitment|
|NCL Technician Detailed Syllabus||NCL Technician Detailed Syllabus|
Get Daily Govt Job News in 2020 – 2021, Official Notification on Your Email. Subscribe Now My youtube Channel for latest Govt job notification.
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.
Government Jobs Group : https://www.facebook.com/
You Tube Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/