Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), is a miniratna company and also subsidiary of Maharatna Firm Coal India Limited which is solitary largest coal mining business of the world. NCL creates 15% of India’s coal and 10% of the national power generation is met by NCL’s coal. NCL is headquartered in Singrauli area of Madhya Pradesh, the firm has mine spreading out throughout Singrauli and also Sonbhadra district of Madhya Pradesh and also Uttar Pradesh respectively.
NCL Employment 2020; Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has actually released alert for filling up 52 openings for the message of Paramedical Team.
Placement smart Job Information:–.
- Staff Nurse (Trainee)– 14 Posts.
- Pharmacist (Trainee)– 06 Blog posts.
- Service Technician (Pathological) (Student)– 10 Articles.
- Service Technician (Radiographer) (Student)– 07 Blog posts.
- Physio Therapist (Trainee)– 01 Message.
- Professional (Dietician) (Trainee)– 01 Post.
- Jr. Service Technician (ECG) (Student)– 07 Blog posts.
- Jr. Specialist (EEG) (Trainee)– 01 Article.
- Service Technician (Dental) (Student)– 02 Message.
- Audiometry Service Technician (Trainee)– 03 Articles.
NCL Option Process will certainly be based on Composed Test.
All desirous as well as qualified applicants will apply ON-LINE after satisfying themselves that they are eligible according to the terms and conditions of this recruitment. Interested prospect may use as well as send the application form before the closing date. The details are given up the official notice.
Category:— Other Field.
Work Location:– Madhya Pradesh.
Work Title:— Paramedical Team Messages.
No. of Message:– 52 Messages.
Income:— Pay scale Rs. 29,460/- to 31,852/- (Read Official Alert).
- Personnel Registered Nurse (Student)– 10 +2 pass with A Grade Nursing Diploma/ Certificate from an identified Institute authorized by the Government and Candidate should have legitimate registration from any State Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist (Student)– 10 +2 with Scientific research as well as Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized/ approved by the Pharmacy Council/ Central/ state Prospect must have legitimate registration with Drug store Council under Drug Store Act, 1948.
- Professional Pathological (Trainee)– Diploma in Pathology from an institute acknowledged by the Govt.
- Service Technician Radiographer (Trainee)– Diploma in Radiography from an institute recognized by the Govt.
- Physio Therapist (Trainee)– Diploma in Physical rehabilitation from an institute acknowledged by the Govt.
- Technician Dietician (Student)– Diploma in Dietics from an institute identified by the Govt.
- Jr. Professional ECG (Student)– Greater Second (10 +2)/ Intermediate.
- Jr. Technician EEG (Trainee)– Higher Second (10 +2)/ Intermediate.
- Specialist Dental (Student)– Higher Secondary (10 +2)/ Intermediate with Diploma in Dentistry/Dental Technology from an institute recognized by the Govt.
- Audiometry Service Technician (Trainee)– Greater Additional (10 +2)/ Intermediate with Diploma in Audiometry from an institute identified by the Govt. For even more details Review Authorities Notification.
Age Limitation:— Minimum & Optimum age limitation is 18 to thirty years As on 15/02/2020. (Read Official Notification).
- Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS– Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/ Departmental Candidates– No Fee.
- Pay Evaluation fee with Debit Card, Credit Card & Electronic Banking. (Check Out Official Alert).
How to Use:– Check out http://nclcil.in/page.php?pid=34 to Apply Online Application. Review Official Notification.
Starting Day for Entry of Online Application— 15/02/2020. (Read Official Notification).
Date of Exam:– 29th March, 2020.
Last Day:– 10th March, 2020.
Download And Install Authorities Notification:– Go here.
Company Site:– www.nclcil.in.