Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021 Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Karnataka Post Recruitment Notification 2021 for 2443 post of Gramin Dak Sevak Karnataka GDS Job Vacancy 2021 Karnataka GDS Apply Online Link 2021 Karnataka GDS Latest Vacancy 2021 Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle – I/2021 Recruitment Karnataka GDS Eligibility Criteria 2021 Apply Online Last Date.
About Karnataka GDS Recruitment :
Indian Post (Ministry of Communications) has Recently Announced and Invited the web Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. the entire number of Vacancies for these Posts were 2443 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. the method of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 21st of December, 2020 and Last Date to use for these Posts was 20th of January, 2021. Check the opposite details from below.
|Origination Name||Indian Post|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|No. of Vacancy||2443 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Submission Start Date||21.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20.01.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
Gramin Dak Sevaks – 2443 Posts
|Community||No of Posts|
Age Limit for Karnataka GDS :
The minimum and maximum aged for the aim of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Upper Age Limit Relaxation :-
|Sl. No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) :
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Education Qualification :
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of faculty Education by the govt of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a compulsory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevak. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt are going to be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language a minimum of up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the government or as per constitutional provisions concerning the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- Basic Computer Training – The candidates for all approved categories of GDS mentioned in (i) above are going to be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of a minimum of 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute travel by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a topic in Matriculation or class XII or the other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate won’t be insisted upon.
Application Fee for Karnataka GDS :
Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man need to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees 100 only) for every set of 5 options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and every one PwD candidates.
Mode Of Payment :
The applicant also can pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided within the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility are often availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the principles from time to time are going to be levied to the candidates.
Offline payments are often made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
How to Apply :
Only online application are going to be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to use online will need to register himself / herself within the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021 with the subsequent basic details to get the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – sort of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State during which Xth class passed
- Board during which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Steps to use Online :
- Visit the official website of India Posts.
- Now Click on Registration Tab.
- Fill all the specified Details.
- Once Cross all the small print Entered & Submit.
- Now Click on Fee Payment Tab.
- Submit the Fees & Open Apply Online TAB.
- Now Enter the small print like license number and therefore the Circle that you would like to use for.
- Now remove the Print of Your form
Selection Process :
Important Dates for Karnataka GDS Recruitment :
|Last Date of Application Submission||20.01.2021|
Important Link Area for Karnataka GDS Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement|
Stage 2.Fee Payment
Stage 3.Apply Online