Join Indian Army Rally Assam Latest Official Notification 2021 Assam Sena Bharti Rally Check Indian Army Recruitment Rally Of Jorhat Assam Time, Venue, Location, Center Details Indian Army Open Rally in Assam 2021 Upcoming Assam ARO Army Rally Latest Updates Army Sena Bharti Rally in Various Districts Of Assam State 2020-21 Army Bharti Sena Rally Schedule 2021.
The Indian Army Promises Both Professional And Personal Growth At Every Stage Of The Career. Armed force Gives The Opportunities To Excel Through Various Courses Are Abundant Including Opportunities To Enhance Your Educational Qualification By Availing Two Years Paid Study Leaves. The Inherent Adventure And Extra-Curricular Activities In The Army Ensure An All-Round Development Essential In Today’s World. Craft Of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development And Management; The Army Teaches You All. Trim The Officers Into Leaders Capable Of Leading From The Front In Any Field. Joining The Army Is Possible Both After Finishing School As Well As After Graduation.
About Army Assam Rally:-
Indian Army will Conduct Open Rally Recruitment In Assam In Various Districts. Open Rally Is For The Various Posts As Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical, and Various Other Posts. The Recruitment Rally Will Be Conducted On Differ Dates In Differ District. The Rally Will Be Organized In All Regions Of Assam State. The Candidate Can Apply For That Region Where His District Rally Is To Be Scheduled. The Candidates Can Check The Entire Schedule Of The Recruitment Rally By The Following Table Below. This Table Is Very Useful Thing For Those up-and-comers Who Want To Apply In Indian Army And Belongs To Assam State. Applicant Can Check Here All The Open Rally In Assam In Any District With The Help Of This Post. Competitors No Need For Go To The Any Other Website. So It Is Advisable To All Candidates To Keep In Touch With Our Website For Latest Updates…
Assam Recruitment Rally Categories:-
- Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence)
- Soldier (Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical )(All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant) (Army Medical Corps)
- Soldier (Tradesman) (All Arms)
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant Veterinary) (Remount Veterinary Corps)
Recruitment Rally Schedule in Assam
|Venue of Rally||Districts||Application Duration||Rally Duration||Notification PDF|
|Mariani (Venue)||Jorhat, Majuli, Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Golaghat, Sivasagar, Charaideo, Dhemaji, North Lakhimpur and Karbi Anglong||25 Dec 2020 to 23 Jan 2021||06 Feb 2021 to 19 Feb 2021||[ Download PDF ]|
Categories of Entry and Their Eligibility Conditions
|Category||Age (Years)||Born Between||Education Required|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003||Cl 10Th/Matric Pass With 45% Marks In Aggregate And 33% In Each Subject. For Boards Following Grading System Minimum Of D Grade (33-40) In Indl Subjects Or Grade Which Contains 33% And Overall Aggregate Of C2 Grade|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject|
|Soldier Technical (Aviation / Ammunition Examiner)||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2/Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Maths And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tech Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Vetennary||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Science With Physics, Chemistry, Biology And English With Minimum 50% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 40% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||10+2 / Intermediate Pass In Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) With 60% Marks In Aggregate And Minimum 50% In Each Subject. Securing 50% In English And Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping In Class 12th Is Mandatory.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||(I) Cl 10th Simple Pass. (II) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pas||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1997 to 01 Apr 2003||(I) Cl 8 Th Simple Pass (For Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). SLC Should Be Countersigned By District Education Officer.
(II) No Stipulation In Aggregate Percentage But Should Have Scored Min 33% In Each Subject
The Height Required For All The Posts Is 160 CM, But For The Soldier Technical/Nursing Assistant/Technical Aviation It Is 157 CM.
Proportionate to stature and age according to Army Medical Standards vide DGMS letter No 76060/DGMS – 5 A dt Mar 20 (Details is connect as Appendix ‘B’)
The Chest Measurement Required For All The Posts Is 77 CM ( +5 CM Expansion). Be that as it may, For The Post Of Tradesman 10/8 th Pass It Is 76 CM ( +5 CM Expansion).
Special Physical Standards:-
|Class / Category||Height (Cms)||Chest (Cms)||Weight (Kg)|
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||48|
|Ladakhi||157||77 ( +5 CM Expansion)||50|
Relaxation In Physical Standards:-
|Category||Height (CMs)||Chest (CMs)||Weight (KGs)|
|Sons Of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen (SOEX) / War Widows (SOWW) / Widows Of Ex-Servicemen||2||1||2|
|Adopted Son / Son-In-Law Of A War Widow. If She Has No Son Including A Legally Adopted Son Of Serving Soldier /Ex-Serviceman||2||1||2|
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International / National / State / District Level Having Secured 1st / 2nd Position In Last Two Years)||2||3||5|
Note – Relaxation In Physical Standards Is Either For Wards Of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen Or Sportsmen (Not Both) And Is In Addition To The Special Physical Standards.
Physical & Medical Test
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)||Remarks|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance||a) Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6
Km Run in Hilly Terrain is as follows :-
(i) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft
Add 30 Secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000
Ft – Add 120 Secs to all timings.
(b) For following cats, candidates only
need to qualify in PFT :-
(i) Soldier Technical
(ii) Soldier Technical (Aviation /
(iii) Soldier Nursing Assistant /
Nursing Assistant Veterinary
(iv) Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper
|Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec||60||10||40||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||8||27
As Per Laid Down Medical Standards At The Rally Site. Ill suited Candidates Will Be Referred To MH/CH/BH For Specialist Review. Competitors Referred For Specialist Review Should Present Themselves To The Nominated MH/CH/BH Within 14 Days Of The Referred And Report Back To RO (HQ) For Issue Of Admit Card For CEE In Case Declared FIT.
About Army Rally Recruitment Procedure:-
All competitors who are burning of getting tried out the Indian Army as JCO/OR are needed to Apply Online At www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After enlistment applicants will adhere to guidelines as given out and apply for the chose exchange for which they are qualified.
Note : Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category. Choose wisely before applying.
About Assam Rally Admit Card:-
All the Eligible Candidates Should Download the Admit Card to Appear in Recruitment Rally. Concede Card Will be Available Either on the Official Website of Indian Army or Candidate’s Registered Email Id. Up-and-comers Should Stay Connected With the Official Department to get Latest Updates About Admit Card/Call Letter.
Note : Admit Cards for the assembly will be shipped off enlisted email of the applicants from 24 Jan 2021 to 30 Jan 2021. Up-and-comers should arrive at the setting on given date and time as referenced in the Admit Card.
About Rally Result:-
Result Rally will be proclaimed soon after the meeting. Consequence of composed assessment will be proclaimed on the official site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No Separate letter will be shipped off the up-and-comer. It is obligation of possibility to check the outcome and report to the Recruiting Office (Headquarters) for documentation.
Weightage in Merit:-
Execution of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical/Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be considered while granting extra stamps as given underneath:
- Warrior General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Officer Technical/Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Nursing Assistant – Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. In any case, the individual ought to have qualified in Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Merchants with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Dealers without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Dealers Musician – half Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. In any case, JCO Religious Teacher/Catering/Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) ought to have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
Significant Document for Assam Recruitment Rally:-
- Concede Card: Printed with Laser Printer on great quality paper (Do not psychologist the size).
- Photo: Twenty duplicates of unattested Passport size shading photos created on great quality photographic paper in white foundation not over a quarter of a year old. PC printouts/photoshopped photos won’t be acknowledged.
- Instructive Certificate/Marksheet gave by the Recognized Education Board.
- Home Certificate with photo gave by the approved signatory of the State Government/Tehsildar/SDM.
- Standing Certificate with photo to be endorsed by Village Sarpanch with the exception of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha up-and-comers wherein it is reqd to be endorsed by the approved signatory of the State Government/Tehsildar/SDM. Competitors having a place with Dogra Community to deliver declaration with photo gave by Tehsildar/Authorized Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate gave by the approved signatory of the State Government/Tehsildar/SDM.
- School Character Certificate gave by the Schools/Colleges Principal/Headmaster.
- Character Certificate with photo gave by the Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation/Police gave inside most recent a half year.
- Unmarried Certificate with photo gave by Village Sarpanch/District Administration gave inside most recent a half year (If competitor is under 21 years old).
- Relationship Certificate gave by concerned Records Office (Applicable for just the Son of Serving Soldiers/Widows/War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A/B/C Certificates. In the event of NCC Certificate holders pertinent declarations and authentication for support in Republic Day Parade to be created for regulation.
- Sports Certificate to be created whenever spoke to in the accompanying
- Spoken to India at International level.
- Spoken to State at National Level.
- Spoken to District at National Level.
- Spoken to University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card and Aadhar Card are Mandatory records for conclusive enrolment for motivation behind Pay and Allowances and other social advantages plans.
- Testimony. An oath properly endorsed by competitor on Rs 10/ – Non-Judicial Stamp Paper according to example appropriately confirmed by public accountant will be put together by up-and-comer. No sequential to be left clear in the oath. Organization connected according to Appendix ‘E’.
Prudent Anti COVID Measures.
(a) All applicants should be in control of the accompanying while at the same time detailing for assembly site, without which they won’t be permitted to partake in the meeting :-
(I) COVID-19 free/asymptomatic declaration. Applicants are mentioned to be analyzed by a specialist from Government clinic and acquire a COVID-19 free/asymptomatic testament according to Appendix ‘F’. The testament ought to have been given inside 48 hours preceding the assembly detailing day.
(ii) No danger Certificate joined as Appendix ‘G’.
(iii) Personal face veils, gloves and hand sanitizers.
DO’s and Don’ts while in Recruitment Rally :-
(I) Wear veil at constantly and prior to putting on cover, clean with cleanser and water. Supplant veil
with another one when it is soggy and don’t re-utilize single use veil.
(ii) Regularly and altogether clean your hands with cleanser and water during check of reports
what’s more, preceding showing up for the tests. A similar will be accessible at site.
(iii) Maintain social separating according to government orders among each request. Try not to contact your body
parts on any surface pointlessly.
(iv) Finally, be steady, be cautious, be ready and be protected.
Significant Note For Candidates:
Reports Mentioned Above Are Required In Original Alongwith One Photocopy Of Each Document Duly Attested By Principal/Headmaster/Gazetted Rank Officer. Bore witness to Photocopy/Printout Of Education Certificate Obtained From The Internet Duly Attested By The School Principal Will Be Accepted At The Rally Site For Candidates Whose Original Certificates Have Not Been Received From The Concerned Education Board After Declaration Of The Result Or For Candidates Who Have Deposited Their Certificates In Some Other Institute Where They Might Be Undergoing Some Professional Course.
All the applicants are carefully cautioned that the Recruitment rally is absolutely free. So up-and-comers are prompted not to stuck in the Trap of the Touts who guarantee you to get Joined in the Indian Army. They can just delude you and can loot your cash. In the event that any individual do this with you, contact straightforwardly to the Officer in Charge Person. Have Faith At Your Hard Work not on promotes.
Important Link Area
|Online Registration||Apply HERE|
|Check Other States Rally Schedule||All State Rally Detailed & Apply Online Link|
|Download Admit Card||Available From 1/10/2019-07/10/2019|