HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020 HSSC Gram Sachiv Written Exam Date 2020 HSSC Gram Sachiv Hall Ticket 2020 Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Online (CBT) Exam Date 2020 Download Official Gram Sachiv Exam Date 2020 HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam News HSSC Gram Sachiv Advt. No 9/2019
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment :-
HSSC has welcomed Online applications for direct enrollment for 697 posts of Gram Sachiv referenced under through the URL address i.e https://adv92019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx from nineteenth June 2019 to third July 2019 till 11.59 P.M. From that point site connection will be debilitated. Up-and-comers can check more data from interface given in table… … ..
Download HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020 :- Available NOW From 30 December 2020
HSSC Gram Sachiv Selection Process :
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission Will Complete the Gram Sachiv Recruitment dependent on this Selection Process :
Composed Exam (90 Marks)
Financial Criteria and Experience (10 Marks)
HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Date :-
Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Filled their Application structure and Now they are sitting tight for their Exam Hall Ticket. Soon the Exam will be Conducted On 09 & 10 January 2021. The Written Exam Will be Conducted First. The Examination either Online (CBT) or OMR Based is likely to be held from On 09 & 10 January 2021 & the date, time and place of examination will be as per admit card. . Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website as no separate individual intimation shall be send… .HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Date 2020 : 09 and 10 January 2021
HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card :-
All the Candidates should Download their Admit Card for the Written Exam. Without having a concede Card no Candidate will be permitted to give the Exam. Up-and-comers Can Download it from the official site of Haryana SSC. Nobody Admit card will be Send to the Candidates.
HSSC Exam Pattern:-
- The Written Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Scheme of Marks in regard of Selection to Group C Posts in the Service Shall Comprise of complete 100 Marks.
- Target Test Will Consist 90 Marks + 10 Marks for Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience.
- 75% Weightage for Weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or pertinent subject, as material.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.