Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2021 For 260 Posts Indian Coast Guard Navik 10+2 02/2021 clump Notification Online Application for Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2020 Batch Latest Indian Coast Guard Jobs Opportunities 2020-21 Check Eligibility, Apply Online Indian Coast Guard 2021 Navik GD 02/2021 online Application Started Now Indian Coast Guard 10+2 ENTRY – 02/2021 Batch for Navik GD apply online for Various opening
About ICG 02/2021 Batch Recruitment :
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) secures India’s sea advantages and authorizes sea law, with ward over the regional waters of India, including its adjacent zone and restrictive monetary zone. They will welcome the Application Form for the enlistment of Navik (GD) – 02/2021 Batch for 10+2 Entry Level.. The Application structure will be Submitted Online Only from 05 JAN 2021 (1000 hrs) to 19 Jan 2021 (1800 hrs). Here we are additionally Sharing the Link to Check the Detailed Recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD, Asst. Commandant Post.
|Name Of Department||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty)|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||260|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.|
|Starting Date of Online application||05 JAN 2021 (1000 hrs)|
|Last Date Of Submit Online application||19 Jan 2021 (1800 hrs)|
Detail of Vacancies :
Navik (General Duty) – 260 Posts 02/2021 Batch
Age Limit :
Least 18 Years and most extreme 22 years. for example conceived between 01 Aug 1999 to 31 Jul 2003 (the two dates comprehensive).
Note:– upper age unwinding of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-smooth) up-and-comers is pertinent just if posts are saved for them.
Pay Scale :
On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be set in Basic compensation of Rs. 21700/ – (Pay Level-3) or more Dearness Allowance and different recompenses dependent on nature of obligation/spot of posting according to the predominant guidelines.
Instructive Qualification :
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from instruction board perceived by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE). (5% unwinding in least cut off will be given for SC/ST competitors and extraordinary games faculty of National level who have acquired Ist, IInd or IIIrd position in any field games at the Open National Championship/Inter-state National Championship.
Application Fee :
Up-and-comers (with the exception of SC/ST up-and-comers, who are excluded from installment of expense) are needed to pay a charge of Rs. 250/ – (Rupees Two hundred fifty in particular).
Step by step instructions to Pay Application Fee :
Application Fee Can be Pay through online mode by utilizing net banking or by utilizing Visa/Master/Maestro/Rupay Credit/Debit Card/UPI.
Note: Admit card will be given for the assessment just to those applicants who have effectively paid the assessment expense and who are entitled for waiver of assessment charge.
Step by step instructions to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment :
- Application Will Be Accepted Online. Competitors Are To Log On www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in And Click On Opportunities Button For Applying Online Application Candidates May Read All The Instruction Before Filling Online Application.
- Steps To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment :
- Visit the official vocation site of ICG and snap on the ‘Profession’ Tab from top, and select online application alternative.
- Presently in the page that opens select your ideal alternatives at the base and afterward click I concur.
- A page will open up where you need to top off the entirety of your own subtleties.
- Top off this page cautiously and the snap on submit.
- After you have presented the application subsequent to guaranteeing that the data is right (since you won’t be permitted to roll out any improvements in future.
- Another page will open expressing that your application has been submitted and you may print the affirmation structure in the event that you want.
Determination Procedure :
Determination of up-and-comers depends on the request for merit contingent upon their exhibition in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and wellness in the Medical Examination.
|Opening Of Online Application||05 JAN 2021 (1000 hrs)|
|Closing Of Online Application||19 Jan 2021 (1800 hrs)|
|Date For Printing E-Admit Card||10-15 Days Before the Examination|
|Stage I Exam Date||Mid/End March 2021|
|Stage II Exam Date||End April/Early May 2021|
|Stage III & IV Exam Date||Early August 2021|
|Download Advertisement Link||Download Navik (GD) 02/2020 Batch Notification|
|Apply Online||Available from 05.01.2021|
|Syllabus||Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card|
|For More Detail Please||https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/|