Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2021 Gujarat Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Gujarat Post Recruitment Notification 2021 for 1826 post of Gramin Dak Sevak Gujarat GDS Job Vacancy 2021 Gujarat GDS Apply Online Link 2021 Gujarat GDS Latest Vacancy 2021 Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle – III/2020 Recruitment Gujarat GDS Eligibility Criteria 2021 Apply Online Last Date.
About Recruitment :
Applications are welcomed by the separate enrolling specialists against each post, from qualified possibility for the determination and commitment to the accompanying posts of Gramin Dak Sevak.
|Total Posts||1826 Posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||21/12/2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||20/01/2021|
|Fee Submission Last Date||20/01/2021|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Age Limit||18 – 40 Years|
|Educational Eligibility||10th standard Pass|
Details of Vacancy :
Gramin Dak Sevaks – 1826 Posts
|Community||No of Posts|
Age Limit :
The base and limit old enough with the end goal of commitment to GDS posts will be 18 and 40 years separately as on 21.12.2020 the date of warning of the opportunities. Allowable unwinding in Upper age limit for various classes are as under:-
|Sl. No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) :
The accompanying Minimum TRCA will be payable to the classifications of GDS as referenced in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.3.
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|1||BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|2||ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Schooling Qualification :
- Auxiliary School Examination pass endorsement of tenth norm with good grades in Mathematics and English (having been concentrated as obligatory or elective subjects) led by any perceived Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India will be a required instructive capability for all affirmed classes of Gramin Dak Sevak. (Alluded to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate finished Xth class assessment in first endeavor will be treated as worthy against those passed compartmentally.
- Obligatory Knowledge of Local Language – The applicant ought to have considered the nearby language in any event up to tenth standard [as necessary or elective subjects] as announced by the State Government or according to sacred arrangements identifying with the eighth timetable of Constitution of India.
- Fundamental Computer Training – The possibility for all endorsed classifications of GDS alluded to in (I) above will be needed to outfit Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of in any event 60 days span from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government/Universities/Boards/Private Institutions Organizations.This necessity of essential PC information testament will be relaxable in situations where an applicant has examined PC as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or some other higher instructive level and in such cases, a different declaration won’t be demanded.
Application Fee :
Candidate of classification OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a charge of Rs. 100/ – (Rupees 100) for each set of five alternatives. Installment of charge is absolved for all female applicants, all SC/ST competitors and all PwD up-and-comers. Up-and-comer who needs to make the installment needs to visit any Head Post Office or other distinguished Post Offices In India.
Step by step instructions to Pay Fee :
The candidate can likewise pay the charge through online method of installment utilizing the URL gave in the Home page. All perceived Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking office can be benefited for this reason. Charges relevant for utilization of Debit/Credit cards and net banking according to the standards now and again will be demanded to the competitors.
Disconnected installments can be made at any Head Post Office. Rundown of Post Offices
The most effective method to Apply :
Just online application will be acknowledged from the competitor. Up-and-comer who wants to apply online should enlist himself/herself in the entry through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with impact from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021 with the accompanying fundamental subtleties to acquire the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter according to X class testament Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Portable Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- Sexual orientation
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of inability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number/Roll Number (discretionary)
Determination Process :
Important Dates :-
|Last Date of Application Submission||20.01.2021|
|Last Date of Submit Application Fee||20.01.2021|
Important Link Area :-
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement|
Stage 2.Fee Payment
Stage 3.Apply Online