Delhi GDS Recruitment 2021 Delhi Gramin Dak Sewak Bharti 2021 How to Apply for Delhi GDS Vacancy 2021 Delhi Circle GDS Apply Online 2021 Delhi Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2021 दिल्ली ग्रामीण डाक सेवक भर्ती Latest News 2021
Delhi GDS Recruitment 2021
Applications are welcomed by the individual enrolling specialists from qualified possibility for the determination and commitment to the accompanying posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks Under Delhi GDS Recruitment.
|Origination Name||Indian Post (Delhi)|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|No. of Vacancy||233 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Submission Start Date||27.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26.02.2021|
Subtleties of Vacancy :
Gramin Dak Sewak Posts – 233 Posts
Community wise Consolidation of Posts :
|Community||No. of Posts|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) :
The accompanying MinimumTRCA will be payable to the classifications of GDS asmentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|2.||ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
Age Limit :
The base and limit old enough with the end goal of commitment to GDS posts will be 18 and 40 years individually as on 27.01.2021 the date of notice of the opportunities. Passable unwinding in Upper age limit for various classifications isas under:-
|Category||Permissible Age Relaxation|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
Instructive Qualification :
- Auxiliary School Examination pass testament of tenth norm with good grades in Mathematics, neighborhood language and English (having been concentrated as obligatory or elective subjects) directed by any perceived Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India will be a required instructive capability for all endorsed classes of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Alluded to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- Necessary information on Local Language
- The up-and-comer ought to have considered the nearby language at any rate up to 10thstandard[as necessary or elective subjects] as pronounced by the State Government or according to sacred arrangements identifying with the 8thschedule of Constitution of India.
- Essential Computer Training
- The contender for all endorsed classifications of GDS alluded to in (I) above will be needed to outfit Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at any rate 60 days length from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government/Universities/Boards/Private Institutions Organizations.This necessity of fundamental PC information authentication will be relaxable in situations where an applicant has considered PC as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or some other higher instructive level and in such cases, a different declaration won’t be demanded.
Information on Cycling
Information on Cycling is a pre-essential condition for all GDS posts. If there should arise an occurrence of an up-and-comer knowing about riding a bike or engine cycle, that might be considered as information on cycling. The competitor needs to present an announcement with this impact.
Application Fee :
Candidate having a place tothe classification UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man need to pay an expense of Rs.100/ – (Rupees 100 just) for each set of five choices. Installment of expense is absolved for all female/trans-lady applicants, all SC/ST up-and-comers and all PwD up-and-comers.
Method Of Payment :
Candidate of class OC/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man should pay an expense of Rs. 100/ – (Rupees 100) for each set of five alternatives. Competitor who needs to make the installment needs to visit any Head Post Office or other distinguished Post Offices in India. Names of the workplaces are accessible in the site http://appost.in/gdsonline.
Note: if no affirmation is gotten after the allowance of sum from applicant’s ledger, competitors can anticipate upto 72 Hours for settlement.
Read More : UPPSC Result 2021 Out for ACF/ RFO Post
Instructions to Apply :
Just online application will be acknowledged from the up-and-comer. Up-and-comer who wants to apply online should enlist himself/herself in the gateway through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with impact from 27.01.2021 to 26.02.2021 with the accompanying essential subtleties to acquire the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter according to X class endorsement Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Versatile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- Sexual orientation
- Local area
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of incapacity
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number/Roll Number (discretionary)
Important Dates For Delhi GDS Recruitment:
|Registration Start date||27/01/2021|
|Registration End date||26/02/2021|
|Apply online Start date||27/01/2021|
|Apply online End date||26/02/2021|
Important Link Area For Delhi GDS Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Delhi GDS Notification Pdf|
|Apply Online||Stage 1. Registration
Stage 2. Fee Payment. List of Post Offices
Stage 3. Apply Online
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles
Get Daily Govt Job News in 2020 – 2021, Official Notification on Your Email. Subscribe Now My youtube Channel for latest Govt job notification.
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.
Government Jobs Group : https://www.facebook.com/
You Tube Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/