Bihar Postal Circle, India Posts is recruiting of 1940 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak @appost.in. Chec Details Here
Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021Notification:
Bihar Postal Circle, India Posts has delivered a warning for enrollment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak. tenth passed competitors can apply for Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 from 27 April 2021 on the authority site if India Posts for example appost.in. The last date for Bihar GDS Application is 26 May 2021.
An aggregate of 1940 opening are accessible in different areas of Bihar remembering for Begusarai, Bhagalpur, Katihar, Monghyr, Nalanda, Nawadha, Purnea, Saharsa, RMS NB DIVISION, RMS C DIVISION, Samastipur, Darbhanga, East Champaran, Madhubani, Muzaffarpur, RMS U DIVISION, Saran, Sitamarhi, Siwan, West Champaran, Aurangabad, Bhojpur, Gaya, Patna, Patna Sahib, RMS PT DIVISION, Rohtas, and Vaishali.
|Notification||Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021: 1940 Vacancies for GDS Posts, Apply Online @appost.in|
|Last Date of Submission||May 26, 2021|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Important Dates
- Beginning date of Registration and charge installment – 27 April 2021
- Last date of enrollment and expense installment: 26 May 2021
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Details
GDS (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak ) – 1940 Posts
- UR – 903
- EWS – 146
- OBC – 510
- PWD-A – 12
- PWD-B – 5
- PWD-C – 23
- PWD-DE – 2
- SC – 294
- ST – 45
Bihar GDS Salary:
Least TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/ –
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/ –
Least TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/ –
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/ –
Bihar GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Optional School Examination pass authentication of tenth norm with good grades in Mathematics, neighborhood language and English (having been concentrated as necessary or elective subjects) led by any perceived Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India will be a required instructive capability for all endorsed classes of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Mandatory information on Local Language
- The competitor ought to have examined the neighborhood language in any event up to tenth standard [as obligatory or elective subjects] as pronounced by the State Government or according to protected arrangements identifying with the eighth timetable of Constitution of India.
Bihar GDS Age Limit:
- 18 to 40 years (Age unwinding for held classification according to govt. standards. No age unwinding for EWS Category)
Bihar GDS Selection Procedure
The choice of the up-and-comers will be done based on the programmed created merit list according to the principles dependent on the up-and-comers online submitted applications
Step by step instructions to Apply for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 ?
Qualified and intrigued applicants are needed to enroll in the entrance through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline before 26 May 2021.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man – Rs. 100/ –
- All female/trans-lady applicants, all SC/ST and all PwD – No Fee
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles
Get Daily Govt Job News in 2020 – 2021, Official Notification on Your Email. Subscribe Now My youtube Channel for latest Govt job notification.
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.
Government Jobs Group : https://www.facebook.com/
You Tube Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/