UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh PSC Combined State Agriculture Services Examination-2020 How to Apply for उत्तर प्रदेश कृषि सेवा परीक्षा 2020 – 2021 UPPSC Combined State Agriculture Service 2020 Apply Online for 564 Posts of Senior Technical Assistant Group An and B
Applications are welcomed from qualified contender for topping off the accompanying 564 posts of Combined State Agriculture Services Examination-2020. Competitors Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit and Other Related Information From Below… …
|Origination Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||Combined State Agriculture Services Examination-2020|
|No. of Vacancy||564 Posts|
|Selection Process||Group A – Pre Exam & Mains Exam
Group B – Pre Exam, Mains Exam & Interview
|Application Submission Start Date||29/12/2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29/01/2021|
Details of Vacancy :
Combined State Agriculture Services Examination-2020 – 564 Posts
|Group A Posts||Distt. Horticulture Officer, Group–2 Grade–1
Principal Govt. Food Science Training Center/ Food Processing Officer, Group–2
|Group B Posts||Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Agronomy Branch)
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Botany Branch)
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Plant Protection)
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Chemistry Branch)
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Development Branch)
Age Limit :
Up-and-comers more likely than not accomplished the age of 21 years and should not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2020 for example they should have not been brought into the world sooner than second July, 1980 and not later than July 1, 1999. For PH up-and-comers, the greatest age limit is 55 years for example they should have not been conceived before 02 July, 1965,
Unwinding in Upper Age Limit:
- Upper age limit will be more prominent by five years for applicants having a place with Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of grouped Games, State Govt. representatives of U.P. counting the instructors/Staff of Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. what’s more, instructors/Staff of the Govt. Supported Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. for example they should have not been conceived before second July 1975.
- Upper age limit will be more prominent by fifteen years for genuinely crippled people of U.P.
- Upper age limit will likewise be more prominent by five years for Group-“B” posts for the Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers/Ex-Army Personnel’s of U.P. who have delivered five years administration in Army yet there will be no booking for Group-“B” posts. For Group “C” posts the age unwinding and reservation will be offered by Rule.
Pay Scale :
The posts having the compensation size of 9300–34800/ – Grade Pay 4600/ – (Revised Pay Scale Level-7 Pay lattice 44900-142400/ – ) to 15600-39100/ – Grade Pay 5400/ – (Revised Pay Scale 56100-177500 Pay Matrix Level-10) are remembered for aforementioned Examination.
Education Qualification :
Group ‘A’ – Post through written Examination and Interview
|Distt. Horticulture Officer, Group–2 Grade–1||B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture) degree from a recognised University or Institute.|
|Principal Govt. Food Science Training Center/ Food Processing Officer, Group–2||B.Sc. (with Chemistry as a subject) from a recognised University or institute or B.Sc. (Agriculture) from a recognised University or institute followed by two years Post-graduate Associate Course in Fruit and Vegetable Technology from Government Food Processing and Technology Institute, Lucknow or any other recognised institute, or M.Sc. (Food Technology)/ M.Sc. (Food Preservation)/M.Sc. (Food Science) from a recognised University or institute.|
Group ‘B’ – Post only through written Examination
|Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Agronomy Branch)||Postgraduate degree in Agronomy from recognized university or institution must be a graduate in Agriculture.|
|Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Botany Branch)||Postgraduate degree in Agro Botany or Plant reproduction with Science of origin or Postgraduate degree in Botany with specially in genetics or Plant reproduction must be a graduate in Agriculture.|
|Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Plant Protection)||Postgraduate degree in Entomology or Plant pathology from a recognized university or institution or M.Sc. (Plant Science) with specialization in Entomology or Plant Pathology must be a graduate in Agriculture.|
|Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Chemistry Branch)||Postgraduate degree in Agriculture Chemistry, Soil Science, Soil Conservation from a recognized university or institution must be a graduate in Agriculture.|
|Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Development Branch)||Postgraduate degree in the field relevant with agriculture from a recognized university or institution must be a graduate in Agriculture.|
Application Fee :
|Unreserved/ Economically weaker Sections / Other Backward Class||Rs.125/|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Rs.65/-|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters / Women||According to the original category|
Method Of Payment :
Expense can be paid just online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
Step by step instructions to Apply :
There are numerous applicants who needs to apply for these Posts. Thus, Here we are giving the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Applicants can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online for UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment :
- Up-and-comer Should Visit to the Official Website https://uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Snap on “All Notifications/Advertisements” connection would take you to the rundown of the multitude of dynamic Notifications, where you can choose to Apply for any of the recorded warning by tapping on the connection “Apply” against every notice.
Part – 1
- Snap on “Apply” button it will open alternative “Competitor Registration”.
- Presently click on “Competitor Registration” alternative.
- Competitor Basic Registration structure: Submit Your Personal Information.
- Subsequent to entering confirmation code Click on “Submit” button at lower part of the page, the second page that will show your Registration Slip where you can locate your 11 digit enrollment number with detail that you can likewise take print for future reference.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. You need to experience through “Charge Deposition/Reconciliation”
Part – 2
- Tapping on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and request Candidate Registration Number, Fee subtleties, Scanned photo with signature and some your own subtleties that you filled during enlistment measure. Also, click on submit button and you will be proceeded onward next page where you can fill all data to finish structure accommodation.
- Here the competitor is needed to transfer the pictures of ongoing Photograph and Signature Specimen. Pictures to be transferred should be just in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg,*.png)format of size not surpassing 20 KB each.
- Subsequent to Submitting All the Details Click on I Agree Option and Preview Your Details.
- Presently Click on Final Submission.
Determination Process :
- Pre Exam
- Mains Exam
- Pre Exam
- Mains Exam
Important Dates for UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment :
|Date of Commencement of On-line Application||29/12/2020|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank||25/01/2021|
|Last Date for On-line Submission of Application||29/01/2021|
Important Link Area for UPPSC Agriculture Service Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||[English] [Hindi]|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
Get Daily Govt Job News in 2020 – 2021, Official Notification on Your Email. Subscribe Now My youtube Channel for latest Govt job notification.
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.
Government Jobs Group : https://www.facebook.com/
You Tube Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/