Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2021 Karnataka Post GDS Recruitment 2021 Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Karnataka Post Recruitment Notification 2021 for 2443 post of Gramin Dak Sevak Karnataka GDS Job Vacancy 2021 Karnataka GDS Apply Online Link 2021 Karnataka GDS Latest Vacancy 2021 Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle – I/2021 Recruitment Karnataka GDS Eligibility Criteria 2021 Apply Online Last Date.
About Karnataka GDS Recruitment :
Indian Post (Ministry of Communications) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. The all out number of Vacancies for these Posts were 2443 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these P
osts on the web. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was started from 21st of December, 2020 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was twentieth of January, 2021. Check different subtleties from beneath.
|Origination Name||Indian Post|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|No. of Vacancy||2443 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Based|
|Application Submission Start Date||21.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20.01.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
Gramin Dak Sevaks – 2443 Posts
|Community||No of Posts|
Age Limit for Karnataka GDS :
The base and limit old enough with the end goal of commitment to GDS posts will be 18 and 40 years individually as on 21.12.2020 the date of notice of the opening.
Upper Age Limit Relaxation :-
|Sl. No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) :
The accompanying Minimum TRCA will be payable to the classes of GDS as referenced in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Instruction Qualification :
- Optional School Examination pass testament of tenth norm with good grades in Mathematics and English (having been concentrated as necessary or elective subjects) directed by any perceived Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India will be an obligatory instructive capability for all affirmed classifications of Gramin Dak Sevak. (Alluded to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate breezed through Xth class assessment in first endeavor will be treated as exemplary against those passed compartmentally.
- Obligatory Knowledge of Local Language – The up-and-comer ought to have examined the nearby language at any rate up to tenth standard [as mandatory or elective subjects] as announced by the State Government or according to established arrangements identifying with the eighth timetable of Constitution of India.
- Fundamental Computer Training – The contender for all affirmed classifications of GDS alluded to in (I) above will be needed to outfit Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of in any event 60 days span from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government/Universities/Boards/Private Institutions Organizations.This prerequisite of essential PC information declaration will be relaxable in situations where a competitor has contemplated PC as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or some other higher instructive level and in such cases, a different endorsement won’t be demanded.
Application Fee for Karnataka GDS :
Candidate having a place with the class UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man need to pay a charge of Rs.100/ – (Rupees 100 in particular) for each set of five choices. Installment of charge is excluded for all female/trans-lady applicants, all SC/ST competitors and all PwD up-and-comers.
Method Of Payment :
The candidate can likewise pay the charge through online method of installment utilizing the URL gave in the Home page. All perceived Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking office can be benefited for this reason. Charges pertinent for utilization of Debit/Credit cards and net banking according to the principles now and again will be demanded to the applicants.
The most effective method to Apply :
Just online application will be acknowledged from the up-and-comer. Up-and-comer who wants to apply online should enlist himself/herself in the entryway through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with impact from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021 with the accompanying essential subtleties to get the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter according to X class declaration Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Versatile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- Sexual orientation
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of inability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number/Roll Number (discretionary)
Steps to Apply Online :
- Visit the official site of India Posts.
- Presently Click on Registration Tab.
- Fill all the Required Details.
- When Cross all the Details Entered and Submit.
- Presently Click on Fee Payment Tab.
- Present the Fees and Open Apply Online TAB.
- Presently Enter the subtleties like Registration Number and the Circle for which you need to Apply for.
- Presently take out the Print of Your Application Form
Choice Process :
- Legitimacy Based
Important Dates for Karnataka GDS Recruitment :
|Last Date of Application Submission||20.01.2021|
Important Link Area for Karnataka GDS Recruitment :
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement|
Stage 2.Fee Payment
Stage 3.Apply Online