AIIMS SR/SD Exam 2021 AIIMS Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2020 AIIMS New Delhi Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrator Examination Notification 2020 How to Apply for AIIMS Competitive Examination (Stage-I) of Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators for Jan 2021 Session AIIMS Sr. Occupant/Sr. Demonstrator Vacancy Latest News
AIIMS SR / SD Exam 2021
Online applications are welcomed from Indian Citizens according to Govt. of India Residency Scheme, for the residency posts of Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators for a greatest period upto 3 years. These posts incorporate existing empty posts, overabundance opening of SC, ST, OBC and the presents which are likely on fall empty (Stage-I) between 18.12.2020 to 07.01.2021. Subtleties of posts can be seen on site. The Examination will be led in on the web (CBT) mode just followed by Interview (Stage-II) of qualified competitor.
|Origination Name||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Name of Post||Senior Resident/ Senior Demonstrator|
|No. of Seats||348|
|Selection Process||CBT & Interview|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||18th December, 2020 (Friday) to 07th January, 2021 at 5:00 pm (Thursday)|
Subtleties of Vacancy :
Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrator – 348 Posts
Age Limit :
The upper age limit for applying these posts is 45 years as on 28.02.2021. The most extreme passable relaxations are:
- SC/ST applicants – 05 years
- OBC applicants – 03 years
- People with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] General Category – 10 years
- People with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] OBC Category – 13 years
- People with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] SC/ST Category – 15 years
Pay Scale :
- For Medical Candidates Rs.18,750+6600 (Grade Pay)+NPA in addition to other common Allowances or amended compensation scale according to seventh CPC as appropriate. In the Pay of Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Pre-overhauled pay Band-3 with the section Pay of Rs. 67700/ –
- For Non-Medical applicants M.Sc. with Ph.D. Rs.56100/= in level 10 under seventh CPC in addition to other regular Allowances.
- For post of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics, (those with M.Sc.) of Rs.12090 + 4200 (Grade Pay) in addition to other regular Allowance.
Training Qualification :
- For Medical Candidates (Senior Residents) – A postgraduate practitioner training viz. MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the separate control from a perceived University/Institute/or identical capability thereto.
- For the Post of Geriatric Medicine – A Postgraduate practitioner training viz. MD/DNB in Geriatric Medicine bombing which MD/DNB in Medicine from a perceived college/Institute/or equal capability thereto.
- For the post of Emergency Medicine and Casualty A postgraduate practitioner training viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) or MD (Geriatric Medicine) or MD (Anesthesia) or MD (Pulmonary Medicine) or capability perceived comparable thereto in the control/subject.
- For the post of Palliative Medicine – A postgraduate practitioner training viz. MD/DNB in Palliative Medicine/Anesthesiology/Medicine/Geriatrics Medicine/Oncology(Surgical/Medical/Radiation)
- For the post of Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery – M.S./DNB Degree in Surgery/ENT/Orthopedics from any University perceived by MCI.
- For the post of Pulmonary Medicine – A Postgraduate physician certification viz. MD in Medicine, MD Pulmonary Medicine, MD Chest Medicine and MD Respiratory Medicine from a perceived University/Institute.For Lab. Medication – A postgraduate physician certification viz. MD in Laboratory Medicine/Pathology/Microbiology/Biochemistry from a perceived University/Institute.
- Basic and Intensive Care – MD/DNB Degree in Anesthesiology or DM/DNB Degree in Critical Care Medicine from any University perceived by MCI.
- Medication (TC) – A PG Medical degree, MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) or MD ( Geriatric Medicine)
- Urology – A PG physician certification MS (Surgery) or capability perceived comparable thereto in the order/Subject.
- For Non-Medical Candidates (Senior Demonstrators)
- For subjects of Anatomy, Biophysics and Biochemistry (Both clinical just as non-clinical up-and-comers can apply)
- The applicant ought to have M.Sc./M. Biotech. Degree in the subject concerned and
- Ph.D. in the subject concerned/unified subject from a perceived University/Institute.
- For the posts of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics – M.Sc. in Medical Physics with one-year experience OR its comparable perceived capability OR M.Sc. in Physics with Diploma in Radiological Physics.
(In the occasion any applicant has the capability of M.Sc. with Ph.D., the compensation scale will be like that of Non-Medical competitors with Ph.D.)
Application Fee of AIIMS SR/SD :
- People with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] : NIL
- General/OBC/EWS classification: Rs.1500/ – + exchange charges as material.
- SC/ST classification: Rs.1200/ – + exchange charges as material.
Method of Fee Payment :
Installment should be made Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking as it were. (It would be ideal if you allude to guidelines given in such manner).
The most effective method to Apply :
Applicants are needed to apply Online by signing on to the site. Definite directions for topping off online applications are accessible on the previously mentioned site. The competitors should experience these directions cautiously and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online for AIIMS SR/SD Exam:
- Visit Official Website for example http://srsd.aiimsexams.org or https://www.aiimsexams.org/.
- Snap on Registration/Login.
- Presently Click on New Registration OR If You have just enlisted, at that point sympathetically enter Candidate ID and Password for login, else click on Click Here Button for login certifications.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Transfer Documents.
- Snap on Final Submission.
Choice Process :
Important Dates for AIIMS SR / SD Exam :
|Start Date of application process||18th December, 2020 (Friday)|
|Last Date of Online application process||07th January, 2021 at 5:00 pm (Thursday)|
Important Link Area of AIIMS SR / SD Exam :
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||—|
|Official Website||http://srsd.aiimsexams.org/Home/Notification or https://www.aiimsexams.org/index.html|