AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 – 2021 Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2021 for Manager and Jr. Chief How to Apply for AAI Manager Posts 2020 . AAI Recruitment 2020 Junior Executive (368) Vacancy Apply Online Airports Authority of India (AAI) has welcomed applications for the Manager and Junior Executive posts AAI Junior Executive Notification 2020
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
Air terminals Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, comprised by an Act of Parliament, is depended with the obligation of making, updating, keeping up and overseeing common flight framework both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been met with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status.
Air terminals Authority of India welcomes applications from qualified contender to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the accompanying posts.
|Origination Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Name of Post||Manager & Jr. Executive|
|No. of Vacancy||368 Posts|
|Selection Process||On-line examination and Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.|
|Application Submission Start Date||15.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||
Details of Vacancy :
|Post Code||Name of post||Total|
|1||Manager (Fire Services)||11|
|3||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||264|
|4||Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||83|
|5||Junior Executive (Technical)||08|
Age Limit :
- Supervisor: Maximum age 32 years as on 30.11.2020.
- Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2020.
Read More : UP NHM 2020 Phase 1 Answer key 2021 Released
Unwinding In Age:
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) applicants. Opportunities saved for OBC classification are intended for applicants having a place with ‘Non smooth layer’ according to the rules of Govt. of India regarding the matter.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years to all up-and-comers who had initially been domiciled in the province of Jammu and Kashmir during the time frame from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 and competitor needs to give the authentication to the equivalent gave by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the hour of records confirmation/meet.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age unwinding is pertinent as endorsed by Govt. of India request gave by an ideal opportunity to time.
- Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for competitors who are in customary assistance of AAI.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination declarations might be acknowledged. No ensuing solicitations for change in date of birth will be engaged.
Pay Scale :
- Director (E-3) :- Rs.60000-3%-180000
- Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
Notwithstanding Basic compensation, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic compensation, HRA and different advantages which incorporate CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical advantages and so on are acceptable according to AAI rules.
The CTC per annum for the post of Manager CTC would associate with Rs. 18 lacs (roughly) and for the post of Junior Executive it would associate with Rs. 12 lacs (around).
Education Qualification :
|Name of post||Minimum Qualification||#Experience|
|Manager (Fire Services)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg.||5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services.|
|Manager (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.||5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods, Services, Equipment and Vehicles etc.|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).
|No experience is essential.|
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
|No experience is essential.|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.||No experience is essential.|
Degree/Diploma/Certificate/Membership Examination ought to be:-
From a Recognized/Deemed college or from a summit establishment for example (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS and so on) perceived by Govt. of India; and
Level of imprints: – Minimum 60% imprints or comparable for Bachelor’s Degree and furthermore for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA.
Applicants having B.E./B. Tech/B. Sc. (Engg.) Degree are permitted to apply against the posts for which fundamental capability is recommended as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Application Fee :
- Application expenses of Rs.1000/ – (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the up-and-comers.
- SC/ST/Female competitors need to pay just Rs. 170/ – (Rupees One hundred and seventy as it were).
- In any case, PWD and students who have effectively finished one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are excluded from installment of any expense.
Method Of Payment :
The competitors are needed to store the essential assessment expenses online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Instructions to Apply :
Up-and-comers Needs to Fill the Online Application structure for these Posts. Prior to applying for the post, the up-and-comer ought to guarantee that he/she satisfies the qualification and different standards referenced in the Advertisement. No application through some other mode will be acknowledged.
Also Read : Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9 Admit Card 2021
Steps to Apply Online for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of AAI for example www.aai.aero.
- Snap on “Vocation” Option.
- Snap on “Enlistment” underneath Online Registration and Objection Link.
- Peruse all the Instruction.
- Snap on Start Option.
- Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Transfer the Documents.
- Snap on Final Submission.
- Remove a Print from Application.
Choice Process :
On-line assessment and Documents confirmation/Interview/Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/Driving Test/Voice test, as appropriate for the post.
Important Dates for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment:
|Opening date for On-line Applications||15.12.2020|
|Last date for On-line Application||
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination (Discipline wise)||Will be announced on AAI Website- www.aai.aero|
Important Link Area for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Detailed AAI Manager Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download AAI Manager & Jr. Executive Admit Card|
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles
Get Daily Govt Job News in 2020 – 2021, Official Notification on Your Email. Subscribe Now My youtube Channel for latest Govt job notification.
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.
Government Jobs Group : https://www.facebook.com/
You Tube Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/